Melody and melancholy

The beauty of mother nature 

I love music, I listen to the music all the time, most of time. At this particular morning I was at my living room, the music was play at the other room but clearly I can listen to it. And while listening to my music I begin to wonder of certain things that had happened recently. So many tragedy that I only could only speak and cry about it with the people I trust. 


Sometimes I feel there's no one to hear my silent cries because no one was ever really listening or is it because I had too much to say? People say what makes us stronger is despite million things that hurt us we should speak nothing but happiness. I don't particularly agree with that phrase, what weighing us will getting lighter if we share, pour it out a little. You don't get solution for every problem but talking about will help yourself of that burden. at least a little. 


Melodious and melancholy goes at the same time...


At the back of my mind, I remember the memory of the late of my mother. The past few months before she past away we used to sit together in the living room after breakfast and enjoy the talk about many things. I love how she told story about her past life, a little gossip about neighbourhood, and talking about our cats.


My vivid memory is whe I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine that I do remember and that exchanging look I have carried with me all my life. We recognized each other, I was her child and she was my mother. What I inherit from my mother is inside me.


I am very proud of my mother and consider her the most courageous woman I know. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, she raised a family and gave us the tools and the spirit. That is something that I will always be thankful for. 


Mother, we love you to the moon and back






Comments

Favorite

Europa-Park, Rust · Baden Wuerttemberg · Germany

The Rheinaue (Freizeitpark Rheinaue, Bonn- Deutschland), Germany

Learn English - Bahasa Indonesia